COVID-19 SUPPORT with TRE
Submit Enrollment Form
How does this all work?
Logistics of virtual TRE sessions
1. After you complete the enrollment form, within 48-hours you will receive an email with next steps such as paying the $5 fee and submitting the waiver form.
2. Before the session, make sure that you have 1.5 hours free of distractions. There should be no one coming and going from the space where you are learning how to do the TRE process (e.g. no children, dogs, etc. that will stop you from focusing your attention on the TRE process).
3. Make sure that your internet connection is continuous with no dropping. Because we are working with you nervous system, we need to honor the gentle steps involved with bringing your body into a natural tremor. If you disappear for 5-minutes, you will not be able to continue the TRE process.
4. The space that you choose to do the TRE session should have the following: a.) well lighted so that we can see one another through our screens, b.) have at least one blank wall to stand against, and c.) have a cleared place on the floor to stretch out. If you have disabilities, no problem; let us know in the enrollment form and we can work around that.
5. Wear stretchy pants (don’t worry, we won’t make you do yoga, though yoga is great!).
6. After the TRE session you will receive support materials and should drink lot’s of water, however, you can go back to your regular day.
7. Spread the word that you are engaging in wellness so that you can inspire more people! Use the hashtags #TRE #wellness and tag Brown Girl Healing.