We celebrate your current strengths and then innovate and implement solutions grounded in data and community insights in order to heal historical trauma for which we are all the heirs.
All Brown Girl consultants bring experience and insights from real-life experiences with homelessness, hunger, trauma, and system-involvement. We bring a grounded perspective to your organization and staff teams. Our specializations and life experiences literally inform our curiosity, attitude, and the seriousness that we bring to partnering with you and the communities that you serve.
Tell us about the organization
Criteria for selection
The follow are questions that we ask ourselves before partnering on pro bono projects:
1. Is the top leadership humble and innovative? What evidence for this exists?
2. Does the top leadership and staff team implement best-practices in any way? How so?
3. Is the Board of Directors kind, do they fulfill their duties, do they listen to the needs of the ED and staff team, and do they mirror Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access?
4. What does the organization's website look like and how do they present themselves to the world? Do their values align with Brown Girl Healing values?
5. Can the personalities of the ED and staff team along with those of the Brown Girl Healing team produce joy even in the midst of hard work? What evidence for this exists?
Selection will be completed in late December 2020. At that time, the organization and its nominators will be contacted through email.